BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 5, 2010


Romantic & Unromantic:



    • Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. 
    • But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

    • Kind, intelligent, loving and hot.
    • This describes everything you're not.

    • I love your smile, your face, and your eyes .
    • Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

    • Every time I see your face.
    • I wish I were in outer space.

    • My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife: 
    • Marrying you screwed up my life.

    • Beauty is on the inside, but some may doubt,
    • If it's true, I'd prefer you inside out.

    • I see your face when I am dreaming.
    • That's why I always wake up screaming.

    • My love you take my breath away.
    • What have you stepped in, to smell this way.

    • My feelings for you no words can tell.
    • Except for maybe 'go to hell.'

0 comments: