BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feelings are many but words are few,
clouds are dark but sky is blue;
Love is a paper, life is glue,
every thing is false, only My Love is TRUE.  



We cannot be together,
But we’ll never be apart,
For no matter what life brings us,
You are always in my heart. 



V….is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine 
A…..is for I will Always be yours
L…..is for Love at its most extreme
E…..is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love.
N…..is for Never-ending love
T…..is for we will Always be Together forever
I…..is for you being Intelligent and Innocent;
N….is 4 Natures naughty way of saying I luv you to
E…..is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting .



I love so much my heart is sure,
As time goes on I love you more,
Your happy smile,Your loving face 

No one will ever take your place  

0 comments: