BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

If u r in luv, accept it, respect it & njoy it. But if u r not, then don't worry coz sumone, sumwhere must b wrapping up so much luv for u  


When I pray I don't see God, but I know he listens
As such, When I SMS U I don't see you,
but I know you think of me and Smile.



Do u know the relation between smile & ur face? Ur face luks gud with a smile but smile luks better when it's on ur face... Keep Smiling 


Every tear is a sign of brokeness, every silence is a sign of lonliness, every smile is a sign of kindness, and every sms is a sign of remembrance 


If u Love someone then add some wings to ur Love. After having wings if it still decide to stay with u,then it's a True Luv


Don't luv the luv unless the luv luvs u & if the luv luvs u, luv the luv in such a way that it doesn't luv anybody else!!! 


We are close enough to tell each other what we feel about our relationship... I can sum up our relationship in those three words....


U R Lucky!!!  


My heart problem has reached a critical stage that doctor says there are only 2 options left..


...I.C.U 


or..... 


U C me!!!
  



A Smile is a way of writing ur thoughts on ur face, telling others that they r accepted, liked & appreciated. So here's a big Smile 4 U

0 comments: