BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010


"First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them forever." 
Rosemary Rogers 

"First love is a little foolish and a lot of curiosity." 
George Bernard Shaw 

"The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end." 
Benjamin Disraeli 

"We never forget those who make us blush." 
Jean-Francois De La Harpe 

"There is a time for work. And a time for love. That leaves no other time." 
Coco Chanel 

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, While loving someone deeply gives you courage." 
Lao Tzu 

"The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart." 
Helen Keller 

"But you won't need no harem, honey When I'm by your side And you won't need no camel, no no When I take you for a ride" 
lyrics to "Midnight at the Oasis" by David Nichtern, sung by Maria Muldaur 

"Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly." 
Mae West 

"Marriage is one of the few institutions that allow a man to do as his wife pleases." 
Milton Berle 

"Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." 
Mark Twain 

"Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of joy, you must have somebody to divide it with." 
Mark Twain 

"I am in love - and, my God, it is the greatest thing that can happen to a man.I tell you, find a woman you can fall in love with. Do it. Let yourself fall in love." 
Marquis de Lafayette 

"Thou art to me a delicious torment." 
Ralph Waldo Emerson 

"And in the end, the love you take Is equal to the love you make." 
John Lennon and Paul McCartney 

"What distinguishes a great artist from a weak one is first their sensibility and tenderness; second, their imagination, and third, their industry." 
Salman Rushdie 

"Tenderness is the repose of Passion" 
Joseph Joubert 

"A child's hand in yours-what tenderness it arouses, what power it conjures. You are instantly the very touchstone of wisdom and strength." 
Marjorie Holmes 

"When he spoke, what tender words he used! So softly, that like flakes of feathered snow, They melted as they fell." 
John Dryden


"The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart." 
Josiah G. 

"Love me without fear / Trust me without questioning / Need me without demanding / Want me without restrictions / Accept me without change / Desire me without inhibitions." 
Dick Sutphen 

"I tell you I love you every day for fear that tomorrow isn't another." 

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." 
Nietzsche 

"Paradise is always where love dwells." 
Jean Paul F. Richter 

"If I know what love is, it is because of you." 
Herman Hesse 

"You're nothing short of my everything." 
Ralph Block 

"My love for you is a journey; Starting at forever, And ending at never." 

"Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale." 

"O happy hours when I may once more encircle within these arms the dearest object of my love - when I shall again feel the pressure of that 'aching head' which will delight to recline upon my bosom, when I may again press to my heart which palpitates with the purest affection that loved one who has so long shared its undivided devotion." 
Alexander Hamilton Rice 

"Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other." 
Rainer Maria Rilke 

"There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved." 
George Sands 

"Thou art to me a delicious torment." 
Ralph Waldo Emerson 

"There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me." 
Gretchen Kemp 

"I cannot exist without you. I am forgetful of everything but seeing you again. My life seems to stop there, I see no further. You have absorb'd me. I have a sensation at the present moment as though I were dissolving. I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for religion... I have shudder'd at it... I shudder no more. I could be martyr'd for my religion: Love is my religion. I could die for that. I could die for you. My creed is love, and you are its only tenet. You have ravish'd me away by a power I cannot resist." 
letter written by John Keats 

"I never, till now, had a friend who could give me repose; all have disturbed me, and, whether for pleasure or pain, it was still disturbance. But peace overflows from your heart into mine." 
Nathaniel Hawthorne, letter to Sophia Hawthorne 

"She walks in beauty, Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes." 
Byron 

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other." 
Lucian de Croszonza 

"Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me." 
Sarah Bernhardt 

"The most precious possession that ever comes To a man in this world Is a woman's heart." 
Josiah G. Holland 

"All that you are, all that I owe to you, justifies my love." 
Marquis de Lafayette 


0 comments: